Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Redemption of Award Tickets on Singapore Air

Tried to redeem points on Singapore Air recently,usually the process is smooth when you get confirmed bookings,but the process is tedious when even one sector is waitlisted.
My onward journey was confirmed but return sector was waitlisted.I could not amend my return journey and get the onward confirmed.I had to take the help of the Customer Service agent to issue the onward ticket ,which meant I lost the online redemption discount of 15%.The system should allow for online issue as well as online amendments.
Hopefully Singapore Air will allow this in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I have also lost many award points and the issue is even more complicated when you have different airline groups.Delta does not allow you to redeem on its partners in Asia.

    ReplyDelete